CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, 7 January 2010

Some beautiful Christmas gifts!




Here are two beautiful gifts I received at Christmas time. I am just soooo thrilled with them both.




The first is a stunning cross stitch made by my lovely friend Carole, who I met on the Do Crafts Website. I am just knocked out with it! Thank you soooo much Carole!!!

The second is from my lovely Uncle Dave, it says, Mi casa es su casa, which I understand means, my home is your home, how lovely is that!

I shall treasure them both! xxx:)

7 comments:

scrappingmabel said...

Really lovely Suzie.Four inches of snow fell here to-day my two girls made an igloo!Really enjoy checking out your blog when I'm online

SueB said...

Hi Scrappingmable! Awww, thanks so much for your lovely comments! I love your blog too and your pictures are just magical! I love the idea of your girls making an igloo, what fun!!
Suzie xxx :)

SusieJ said...

Beautiful gifts Suzie - had to laugh at the cross stitch - my sentiments exactly!
Sue xx

Hi I'm Maria... said...

love both your handmade gifts suzie, brilliant carole, love the saying an totally agree, lol

maria x

carolejgriffin said...

Hi Suzie
Hope you're impressed, I made myself a Google account just so that I could become one of your followers and make comments on your blog!!!

Anyway as you know, I am delighted that you love your pressie, I had fun making it and knew that you shared the sentiment with me!

Happy blogging!

Carole xxx

craftattack said...

That housework saying is good!

dagbird2001 said...

wow they are fab, lucky you xx