CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday 7 January 2010

Some beautiful Christmas gifts!




Here are two beautiful gifts I received at Christmas time. I am just soooo thrilled with them both.




The first is a stunning cross stitch made by my lovely friend Carole, who I met on the Do Crafts Website. I am just knocked out with it! Thank you soooo much Carole!!!

The second is from my lovely Uncle Dave, it says, Mi casa es su casa, which I understand means, my home is your home, how lovely is that!

I shall treasure them both! xxx:)

7 comments:

scrappingmabel said...

Really lovely Suzie.Four inches of snow fell here to-day my two girls made an igloo!Really enjoy checking out your blog when I'm online

SueB said...

Hi Scrappingmable! Awww, thanks so much for your lovely comments! I love your blog too and your pictures are just magical! I love the idea of your girls making an igloo, what fun!!
Suzie xxx :)

SusieJ said...

Beautiful gifts Suzie - had to laugh at the cross stitch - my sentiments exactly!
Sue xx

Hi it's Maria said...

love both your handmade gifts suzie, brilliant carole, love the saying an totally agree, lol

maria x

Carole said...

Hi Suzie
Hope you're impressed, I made myself a Google account just so that I could become one of your followers and make comments on your blog!!!

Anyway as you know, I am delighted that you love your pressie, I had fun making it and knew that you shared the sentiment with me!

Happy blogging!

Carole xxx

Valerie-Jael said...

That housework saying is good!

dagbird2001 said...

wow they are fab, lucky you xx