CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday 28 April 2010

A crafting hide away, just bliss!!!!!!

Over the Easter break myself and my family travelled to North Yorkshire and stayed at a wonderful little cottage called Mill View Cottage.
The views were just breath taking, and on a good day we could see the sparklng blue sea just beyond the lush green fields, it was just amazing!!!

We had the most wonderful time, I could have stayed there forever!!!
My boys (all three of them, lol!) two kids and hubby enjoyed the fossil hunting, whilst one of the highlights for me, was finding the perfect crafting spot to while away the hours, it was sheer and utter heaven!!!

Suzie xxxxx :)










7 comments:

Scrappin' Sam said...

Hi Suzie
Thanks for your comment. Love the photos of your holiday. Looks as if you got good weather, makes all the difference when it's not wet.
Luv Sam x

SusieJ said...

It looks so peaceful Suzie - bliss indeed.
Sue xx

tea_bag said...

Looks so scenic bliss and such a nice set of cards

Carole said...

I can thoroughly recommend having your own crafty space, I'm loving it!!! Your holiday cottage looks lovely and your photos are fab - maybe a LO or two?!!!
Carole xxx

Felicia said...

It looks like you had a lovely time - good for you! I'm amazed you got any crafting done, that is a well organised holiday!! xx

Felicia said...

Hi again, i've just seen Alysons blog about the matchbox swap.... what a brilliant idea!!! can i play too?????
I was thinking for next month i might get everyone to alter a frame instead of making a mini, i'll have to put it to the vote!
xx

SueB said...

Hi Felicia!

Lovely to hear from you! I have sent you a mail about the swap :)
Suzie xxxxx :)