CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday 6 March 2011

It's been soooo long, but wonderful to be back :)

Evening to all my wonderful bloggers!

Gosh, it seems sooooo very long since I last blogged, last September infact!

Well, after many months (and what seems like a hundred years!!!) we have finally moved back into our new/old house, and boy what a journey it has taken to get there, pheweeeee!!!!!

To explain to anyone passing by, or any blog followers I may still have (I do hope I still have a few :)
We moved out of our home on the 1st of October last year to make way for major building work, yes my crafty pals, our poor home was litterally pulled and knocked to bits, I kid you not!
So much so, at one point we only had two internal walls still standing, and were waving at the birdies in the sky as they flew by, OMG! and during all that snow too!

To say I was pulling my hair out at times is an understatement, and yes, I've had a few meltdown moments along the way, one of which I recall sitting on a very wet chair in what was once my old kitchen with nothing but rubble around me, and watching the snow flakes falling inside my house, thinking OMG!!! what have we done?!!!

Anyway....
nearly six months later, we are finally in, yippeeeeeeee!!!!!!!
there's still some work to be done, mainly snagging, the drive, and we still have the scaffolding up, lol! oh and still no curtains and blinds, yikes! Oh, and the odd door still needs hanging, oh and loads of painting still to be done, hmmm, yes, putting it like this, there still is a lot to be done, but heck, we're in, and it feels FAB!!!!!!!!!!

I promise to post some pics of our new/old house very soon. One thing though, I sadly lost all my before and some of my during pics, I was so upset, but hey, I have my memories, and will post what I can.

I hope you are all keeping well, I have missed you all so much, and promise to try and catch up with your blogs very soon :)
Oooh, forgot to mention, the best bit of all, I have now gained my very own little crafty spot, hurray!!!!

Hope to catch up with you all v.soon!

Biggest Hugs to you all, it's soooo good to be back!

Suzie xxxxx :)

6 comments:

Carole said...

YAY!!!! Suzie's back! I'm so glad that you are back home and that you now have your own Crafty Corner!!! Can't wait to see the pics and definitely can't wait for you to start crafting again - you must have serious withdrawal symptoms by now!

Hugs and lots of sparkles

Carole xxx

SusieJ said...

Wonderful to see you back Suzie!
And shame on you leaving the best bit till last - your very own crafty spot! WTG!
Hugs and sparkles,
Sue xx

Felicia said...

Hi Suzie! I admire your patience, i think I would have gone mad with all that work! still its worth it now you are in. Looking forward to seeing all your pics, and its nice to have you back!

Ange J Lee said...

Good to see you back...and thanks for getting in touch on my blog. Best wishes and enjoy your 'new' home :)
Ange x

Scrappin' Sam said...

Good to see you back and glad you are back into your house, have fun in your crafty spot! Sam x

Hi it's Maria said...

YEAH SUZIE's back, and you're back in your own home, well done, shame about the day... you won't forget that birthday in a hurry, lol...xx

maria xx