CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday 7 March 2011

Our building Journey.....















Dear friends

Thought I'd finally share with you some of my housey pics and take you through some of our building journey.

Sadly, so, so many of my before and during photos have been lost, I can't tell you how sad I feel about that, mostly because I wanted to make a little mini album to look back on and appreciate just how far we have come, and appreciate all that we have managed to gain from our building experience, hey ho, perhaps I'll manage to find some magic software package that will work its wonders and get them back one day :)

Until then, here are the ones I've managed to save :)

Keep posted, more pics to follow....

Hugs
Suzie xxxx

7 comments:

Ange J Lee said...

Wow...the building work is coming along! Thanks for sharing.

SusieJ said...

Lovely to see you blogging again and even better to know you're back in your own home and it's almost finished.
Looking forward to seeing your craft area.
Hugs xx

Crafting to stay sane! said...

Welcome back Suzie! I have missed you!
hope you and the boys are ok!
hugs Alyson x

Valerie-Jael said...

Nice to see you back again!

Hi it's Maria said...

great to see you suzie, and look forward to see your own bit of crating space...xx

maria xx

Carole said...

Wow! It's amazing what you have to go through to get to the end result isn't it?! Can't wait to see more "after" photos, especially of your brand new crafting spot!

Also looking forward to you crafting again ...

Hugs - Carole xxx

sue-bubbles said...

Thank you for sharing your photos, its fascinating to see the journey from old house to new!
Sue x