CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday 8 March 2011

Feeling Inspired....

Dear Friends

As so many of you know, I've not had the opportunity to craft in soooo very long.
But just wanted to share this with you.

This is a YouTube vid I simply adore!!! and must have looked at it 100 times at least, lol!

I hope to gain inspiration and ideas to create my very own mini album dedicated to my Dad, who (if I've got my dates right) turns 70 later this year.

I've made several mini albums in the passed, some of which I have added to my blog, but they've always been very pretty and girly.

I love the style of this, masculin and some what vintage with a bit of Tim Holtz thrown in for good measure, I just love it!!!

I would also love to make one dedicated to my wonderful Nan who sadly passed away three years ago, and no doubt there will be several other people I will want to make one for along the way, if I don't run out of steam by then :)

I just think this is such a lovely idea and one that I thought I would share with you, as perhaps there is/was someone special in your life who you would also like to dedicate an album to.

Anyway, here it is...
I really love this, and hope you do to!


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bF_8hORGQD0


Hugs and happy viewing :)

Suzie xxxx :)

6 comments:

tea_bag said...

what a beautiful mini book no wonder you want to do one thanks for sharing link its certainly is worth watching and creating one Yes I know a special person I would like to make one for

Carole said...

Will have a little look at this vid when I get a minute, but if you love it so much, then I am sure I will too - but all your mini books are beautiful anyway!

Hugs - Carole xxx

Hi it's Maria said...

will check out the link in a bit, great to see you have crafty ideas going through your head, fingers crossed you will be crafting again very soon...xx

maria xx

Svjetlana said...

Hi Sue,
Thank you so much for visiting my blog and your kind comment. I am glad you are back into your house and you will be able to craft soon in your very own craft room. I am looking forward to see more of your work.

Svjetlana x

Jennifer said...

Thanks for popping over to my blog Sue. Look forward to seeing some of your makes soon xx Jenny xx

Maria said...

wonderful mini book..lovely greetings

http://design-elements-blog.com/