CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday 18 March 2011

More new house pics, as promised :)


























Dear Friends

Thought you might like to see how we're getting on, now that we've finally moved back into our house, and building work complete, hurray!

Here are some pics of our new/old house, each room within our old 1930's house is either new, or has had a complete facelift. The house has had a complete refurbishment, and boy what a journey it has been! The outside has now had a lick of paint, new flashing, guttering, canopy, drive and side gate, and boy what a difference, soooo much better that before.
I have since added a lovely pancy hanging basket, which looks really lovely too, so nice to see flowers after such a long Winter :)

Anyway, still lots to do, and many rooms are not yet finished, but we're getting there and it's finally starting to look like a home again, phew!

Still to show pics of my lovely new crafty space, so keep popping by for the grand reveil, soon to come, lol!

Hugs and lots of craftyness!
Suzie xxxxx :)

17 comments:

Carole said...

Oh my goodness ... your "new" home is STUNNING!!! WOW. I bet you don't know yourself! The kitchen is to die for, lucky you. Can't wait to see your crafty space.

Really really looking forward to you crafting again too!

Hugs and lots of sparkles

Carole xxx

Felicia said...

Its all so lovely and new and clean! but your kitchen is totally fab!!!!!!
I wish you many happy years in your "new" home
xxx

marialachica said...

It looks beautiful! I wish you many happy moments in your "new" home!

Anonymous said...

oh WOW stunning. I would die for a kitchen like that. When we finally decide to have our work done, I might be calling on for support and idea's.
Congrats and best wishes in your lovely old/new house.
Leigh

Svjetlana said...

Your house is beautiful, kitchen being my favourite so far! I'm looking forward to see your craft room!

Valerie-Jael said...

Really great, Suzie, love it all and your kitchen is a dream! Enjoy it! Valerie

carol said...

Fantastic...looks brill, good luck in your new home, x carol

Scrappin' Sam said...

Lovin the new house. Your kitchen is to die for! Have fun with it x

Hi it's Maria said...

WOW suzie, well worth the wait to see it, love it, love the kitchen, and cannot wait to see your 'new' crafty area....

maria xx

tea_bag said...

Oh my and how stunning it is, and what a kitchen as Carole says "to die for" that the kitchen you look at in magazine lucky you,eager to see your craft space:)

sue-bubbles said...

Wow how lovely to see the finished house, so beautiful Sue, and may I say a kitchen to die for! Well worth the hassle yes? I hope so..now I want to see your crafty space missus lol! Anyway, welldone you for surviving this journey! Sue x
ps: I adore your new-look blog too!

DGgirl said...

Susie

Your "new" house looks so so fab and your kitchen is to die for. I am sure it has been well worth the hassle and expense Susie. All you need now is your crafty shed at the bottom of the garden! TFS

Gillxxxx

Fiona Keel said...

Suzie, the house looks incredible, and what a kitchen! how lovely to have a sofa so you can chat whilst preparing meals, can't wait to see your own craft space, hugs, Fi xx

Sue C said...

Gorgeous house - where is it again - I'm sure you would love us all to come and have a 'new craft room party'..!;-) x

tartantaz said...

Wow, that is an amazing kitchen, what more can I say? Your a very lucky girl and look forward to seeing your craft space

T x

Unknown said...

Looks beautiful!! Bet you are so happy the work is almost over xx

Jacqui said...

hiya suzie, thanks for popping by my blog! Can I just say your house is looking a-maz-ing!!! I'll bet it's been worth all the hassle (easy to say now it's over I suppose) and I am so envious of your kitchen. Lots of space and it looks so bright and airy!!!
xx